Who We Are
Marian Jennings founded M. Jennings Consulting in 2004 after having co-founded and served for nineteen years as President of the national consulting firm of Jennings Ryan & Kolb. M. Jennings Consulting continues the tradition of consulting excellence and personal attention her clients value.
Our experience in health care is both broad, spanning diverse markets across the country, and deep, given our long-term relationships with our clients. In addition, our years of work with Catholic health systems across the country have given us a unique perspective on the challenges faith-based systems face in balancing their mission and financial integrity.
|M. Jennings Consulting, President
||Amy B. Hughes, Vice President
||Jennifer Swartz Turfle, Consultant
- Over 3 decades of health care experience
- Nationally recognized expert in strategic, financial, and system planning and development
- Editor and co-author of the book Health Care Strategies for Uncertain Times
- Author of numerous publications
- Frequent speaker at national and regional seminars for health care professionals (SHSMD, The Governance Institute)
- MBA, Harvard University
- BA, Mathematics, Tufts University
- Has worked as a health care consultant with Marian Jennings since 2001
- Supported planning engagements for a variety of hospital and health care organizations, including internal and market assessments, stakeholder interviews, demand and financial modeling, and national trends presentations
- Faculty for local and regional educational seminars
- MHA, University of Iowa
- BA, History, Wake Forest University
- Has worked as a health care researcher/consultant with Marian Jennings since 1997
- Supported planning engagements for a variety of hospital and health care organizations, including internal and market assessments, stakeholder interviews, and national trends presentations.
- Experience with survey design, market analysis, and research.
- BA, English, James Madison University